List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Georgian
From:       "Thomas Diehl" <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-05-30 13:54:25

On Wed, 30 May 2001 12:39:55 +0200, Giorgi Lekishvili wrote:

>Dies anybody work for making a KDE in Georgian?

I sure hope nobody is going to die during KDE translation. ;-) And no,
to my knowledge nobody is doing Georgian so far. If you want to take
over simply start with kdelibs.po as described in the Translation HOWTO
(see http://i18n.kde.org/) and contact me in private mail as soon as
you are finished or if you experience any problems with this.

Regards,

Thomas

---
KDE translation: http://i18n.kde.org/