List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Can I see at least *one* documentation in my own language?
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-05-30 8:51:25

On Wednesday, 30. May 2001 10:52, Eric Bischoff wrote:

> Sorry, I tried again, it still does not work for me. I choose
>
> 	Country "Russia"
> 	Language "Russian"
> 	Encoding "Iso-10646-1"
>
> and in the fonts dialog, I choose "Unifont" unicode font. I still get
> question marks in the help pane, while every other message is correct
> Russian. The help files are also correctly encoded UTF-8 Russian.
It works here. I can send you screenshots :)

Lars also commited a fix into qt-copy which should heal other problems.
Perhaps also the title bar.

> > Greetings, Stephan
> > P.S. I always appreciated the work of the icon drawing team, but not as
> > much as I did today.
> >
> :-))
>
> I thought you came from Eastern Germany. Didn't you learn Russian at
> school? ;-)
Of course - but not how to use a computer in russian. I could tell you what
social party means, and what capitalistic enemy means, etc :)

Greetings, Stephan

--
People in cars cause accidents. Accidents in cars cause people.