On Monday, 28. May 2001 17:01, Aki Nielsen wrote: > I followed these instructions from the KDE-Translation-Howto: Mail username > and encrypted password to coolo@kde.org to get CVS account. Mail username > and password. Dear Stehpan Kulow, > I request to get a CVS-account for the Faroese language. > Username: Faroese > Encrypted password: (secret) > I haven't got that message and if I had, I would have told you that I don't give away accounts for teams, but for users. Greetings, Stephan -- People in cars cause accidents. Accidents in cars cause people.