List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Keyword initial space
From:       Malcolm Hunter <malcolm.hunter () gmx ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-05-22 18:14:02

> > It may also be possible to strip the starting whitespace when loading
> the
> > keywords, I have no idea where this is done... Stephan ?
>
> No, that would break applications that depend on being able to save
> whitespace within lists.

Does that mean the spaces will be added back in after they have been
removed manually?

Surely it's just a case of searching for "Keyword=" then replacing ", "
with "," in the same line, or is that too easy? :o)

Regards,
Malcolm

--
The PROOF of the CODING is in the READING.

["
" (application/octet-stream)]