List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Languages for KDE 2.2 beta 1
From:       "Thomas Diehl" <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-05-15 7:53:21

Hi,

I'm attaching a list of languages which look like candidates for
inclusion into the first beta of KDE 2.2. As usual, the list is based
mostly on the statistics at http://i18n.kde.org/stats/gui/i18n-table-HEAD.html.
I was mainly looking at translations in the 70% range for kdebase.
Languages with a question mark are well below that range and won't
be included if their maintainers won't tell me otherwise until tomorrow.

We have no message freeze yet and are still expecting a lot of new and
fuzzy strings to come (also because of the work of our new proof-reader
team). So this list doesn't say much about the translations we will be
including with the final release of 2.2. Anyway, if you think your
translations should be included with the beta please contact me
immediately in private mail.

Regards,

Thomas

Languages to be included with KDE 2.2 beta 1:

az (?)
ca (?)
cs
da