List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Re: i18n of icons
From:       "Erik K. Pedersen" <epedersen () stny ! rr ! com>
Date:       2001-05-10 13:04:32

> Hmm, all the menu items have changed too. What if you want a feature that
> is not provided by shortcuts?

Well it certainly helps that I speak German then.

German software uses most often english short
> cuts too, but I know french doesn't, so this even more prooves that this
> _is_ a l10n issue. We should have a way to use short cut profiles, e.g. you
> can use french and still have the english shortcuts
>
> Greetings, Stephan

I agree completely. Being Danish and living in the US, I use the US country
settings and the Danish language settings at the moment, and I do find that
very convenient. That notion could certainly be taken further.

Erik