On Saturday, 21. April 2001 21:49, Michael H?ckel wrote: > Hi, > > has anyone an idea, why in the code below the first two i18n calls are not > found and inserted in the kmail.po file. The third one is found. In other > parts of KMail this plural handling also works. I'll check that, the only reason I could think of is the , that may confuse xgettext. > > Am I doing something wrong here, or is this a gettext bug? > > BTW, since we just recieved a bug report: It is now possible for the > translator to cause application crashes by not inserting the correct number > of "\n"'s in such a string. I'll change that and take the englisch version. Noone is reading the stderr output of kmail anyway and only sees drkonqi :( Greetings, Stephan -- People in cars cause accidents. Accidents in cars cause people.