List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Bulgarian Language, again
From:       vesselina nikolova <vesselina () galgenberg ! net>
Date:       2001-04-21 17:10:08

Hello!

After having read much of the documentation I feeled good enough to do some
translations. As there are no maintainers of the bulgarian language and there
is no homepage for it, I put my work on my own, very little homepage.

You can find it at www.galgenberg.net/~vesselina/bg.html.

It is a tar.bz2 file that matches the one I found on i18n.kde.org.

The most important change is that I changed the whole project to (correct)
utf8. I did a little translation work, too.

I am not very happy with this translation as there are still some problems,
but it is at least much better than what I found on i18n.kde.org.

If there is no one else, I would like to be the maintainer of the bulgarian
language.

With Regards

Vesselina