On Thursday 19 April 2001 13:15, Thomas Diehl wrote: > Hi, > > Speaking of KOffice translations -- anybody got an idea what "spawner" in > kivio.po really means? These are obiously part of the "stencils" but even > with all dictionaries of kdict I cannot imagine what part or how to translate > something like this (#: kiviopart/kivio_doc.cpp:596): > > --- > The clipboard contains stencils that use these spawners,\n > would you like to delete what is on the clipboard?\n > --- > > Looks like a good candidate for a po comment. I thought kivio called spawner the 'something' that creates stencils, or something like that. Apparently not, if it appears in the UI I'll forward this to the kivio developers :) -- David FAURE, david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/ KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today