List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    quanta
From:       "Erik K. Pedersen" <epedersen () stny ! rr ! com>
Date:       2001-04-15 15:36:14

Does anybody here know anything about quanta? I got a letter from somebody
who had made Danish translations for them, but now they apparently do not
update their pot-file any more, and they do not know how to it !?!
I looked at it and they apparently have Danish, German, and French
translations, but the pot-file has not been generated since october. I am
only writing here for the off chance that somebody might know something about
it, and because they want to use the program in something called Gnuskole in
Denmark (Meaning not too surprisingly Gnuschool) and anything of that type
happening in elementary schools is worth supporting.

Erik