Wang Jian wrote: > > Hello kde-i18n-doc, > > Too many po files are corrupted like this ( kcmbell.po ), and I don't > like to fix them again and again. > > Some part of translation iterates itself sometimes. > > #: bell.cpp:87 > msgid "" > "You can use the standard system bell (PC-speaker) or a more sophisticated " > "System notification, see the \"System Notifications\" control module for the " > "\"Something Special Happened in the Program\" event." > msgstr "" > "您可以使用标准的系统铃声(PC " > "喇叭)或更复杂的系统通告,请在“系统通告”控制模块中" > "喇叭)或更复杂的系统通告,请在“系统通告”控制模块中喇" > "叭)或更复杂的系统通告,请在“系统通告”控制模块中喇" > "叭)或更复杂的系统通告,请在“系统通告”控制模块中喇叭" > ")或更复杂的系统通告,请在“系统通告”控制模块中查叭)" > "或更复杂的系统通告,请在“系统通告”控制模块中查看" > "或更复杂的系统通告,请在“系统通告”控制模块中查看“" > "程序发生特别事情”事件。" > Hi! I think I fixed it. Can you please correct these (I don't know how to find these automaticly and I don't want to revert the work you've done over the last days) and then try if running kde-i18n/msgsplit.pl < kcmbell.po gives you a correct file? Greetings, Stephan -- People in cars cause accidents. Accidents in cars cause people.