List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re[2]: kdelibs.po
From:       Wang Jian <lark () linux ! net ! cn>
Date:       2001-04-01 6:58:37

Hello dimitris,

This breaks things a lot. See
http://i18n.linux.net.cn/kde/gui-stat.zh_CN.html

There are many strange percentage numbers such as 150%.

This maybe very useful to avoid duplicated work, but I don't think it
saves much for us.

Saturday, March 31, 2001, 11:05:10 PM, you wrote:

dk> Στις Σαβ 31 Μαρ 2001 14:34, ο/η Stephan Kulow έγραψε:
>> Hi!
dk> Have a nice day (what's left of it)!
>> I remerged kdelibs.po as my change to the way of creating kdelibs.po
dk> What is this "new way" ?
dk> Does it have anything to do with the fact that many comments have
dk> dissapeared from kdelibs.po 's tail messages?

--
  lark