List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    sounds in tuberling
From:       "Erik K. Pedersen" <erik () binghamton ! edu>
Date:       2001-03-06 13:00:50

I just looked at beros rpm for Danish and I noticed the sounds are not in
there for tuberling, whereas they are there for French. I have tried to copy
completely what is done in the French directory for the sounds, so I don't
understand what I have done wrong. Originally I had a .cvsignore and
Makefile.am missing, but they are there now, so should the sounds not get
compiled into the kde-i18n-Danish automatically.
Another thing that surprised me when comparing to the french rpm is that
there is a file called
/usr/share/apps/amor/tips-fr
I suppose that is the reason I don't have all the tips translated in amor,
but I thought we were only using amor.pot now?

Erik