List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: poxml ready for prime time
From:       Frederik Fouvry <fouvry () CoLi ! Uni-SB ! DE>
Date:       2001-02-28 16:49:15

| I have a list of single tags and a list of cutting tags.
| cutting tags are things like para, note, caution, etc.
| White space is simply converted to a simple space -
| allowing for consequenceless (does this word exist? :)
| reformatting in the english docs.

There are some elements where the whitespace is important (equivalents
of PRE in HTML).  As far as I remember, they are literallayout,
synopsis, screen and programlisting.  (To make it more complicated
again, that's not necessarily the case too for elements nested inside
these ...)

Sounds great otherwise!

Frederik