List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Amor
From:       Andrea Rizzi <rizzi () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-02-26 10:14:45

On Mon, 26 Feb 2001, Stephan Kulow wrote:

> Andrea Rizzi wrote:
> >
> > Hi, it seems amor want only to speak in english...
> > It uses tooltips from ktip but in english while ktip speak very well
> > italian.
> > It is a problem with my installation ?
> >
> Hmm, it uses tips from ktip? I thought it had it's own. If it uses the
> one from ktip, it would need to include ktip.po
I don't know exactly, I know I have translated its own tips (about running
with blades in the hand ;-) ) but it said me (in eglish) the same thing
that I found in ktip.po.
There's an option in the configure dialog about "allowing application
tips".

Bye

Registered Linux User No.71426  |       ***  KDE Project  ***
        Andrea Rizzi		|  http://www.kde.org/
mailto:	Andrea.Rizzi@sns.it    	|  http://www.kde.org/international/italy
	rizzi@cibs.sns.it   	|  Projects: KOffice,KFinger,KTranslator,
	rizzi@kde.org		|  Italian translations teamleader