Wolfram Diestel wrote: > > Je Dimanæo, la 25a de Februaro 2001 11:33, Niels Reedijk skribis: > > > I've noticed that Stephen has checked in a hack of a XML-to-po converter. > > What I wanted to know is what XML module do you need (I use perl 5.6)? I > > want to test it. > > XML::Parser, see http://search.cpan.org/search?module=XML::Parser > Wolfram's version is in poxml too and use Perl. My version uses C/C++. Perl just doesn't cut it :( Greetings, Stephan -- Teigwaren heissen Teigwaren, weil sie Teig waren * J. v. d. Lippe MFCH