List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Policy for POs in others
From:       Pablo de Vicente <pdevicentea () jazzfree ! com>
Date:       2001-02-24 14:34:16

 I would like to know which is the policy to include PO files in directory
others?. Just curious about it.

 Is that directory a centralized place for applications that do not belong to
the KDE core applications?. I was wondering if applications in apps.kde.org
can place their POT files in others so that they have more chances to be
translated. For example, cervisia, kdict, kfilereplace....

Please enlighten me.

Pablo de Vicente
(from the KDE spanish translation team)