List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Printing non latin1
From:       Danko Ilik <danko () mindless ! com>
Date:       2001-02-22 19:14:48

What is your experience with printing non latin1 in KDE apps?

Does someone know how Konqueror prints web pages? Does it use ghostscript?

(Under linux, I've only printed cyrillic with a ps file produced by latex
and it looked really nice.)

I really hate this "what you see is not what you print" display/print
gap in desktop unix systems. What about the new XPrint server that comes
with the new Xfree?  Has anyone had any experience with it?

I'd really appreciate your oppinins about this issue. Maybe it is
possible that we somehow get it solved?

Thanks!

(It would also be nice to have a print preview button in apps :)

--
PGP key C6035771 fingerprint:
9CDB A748 41C1 B0CE EC70  1B6C 65B8 A8A5 C603 5771