List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Announcement of kde 2.1
From:       Andreas Pour <pour () mieterra ! com>
Date:       2001-02-22 5:57:40

If you would like to get advanced copies of the press release, and agree
to keep them non-public until the official announcement, please send me
your email address and I will add you to the list.

I have the following list from the 2.0 release and unless your address
has changed you need not notify me:

Juraj Bednar
Roman Maurer
Rinse de Vries
Andrea Rizzi
Sebastia Pla i Sanz
Meni Livne
Marko Rosic
Hasso Tepper
Karl Backström
Gaute Hvoslef Kvalnes
Tinkl, Luka
Gorkem Cetin
Claudiu Costin
Andy Rysin
Thomas Diehl
Eric Bischoff

I think it would be really great if we could get the announcement
translated into many languages again this time.

Regards,

Dre