List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    New Documentation
From:       Lauri Watts <vampyr () atconnex ! net>
Date:       2001-02-16 10:25:21

Newly written documentation committed today:

kdegraphics/doc/kview (+ several screenshots)

Thanks to Hauke Hildebrandt for this one.

KRuler thanks to me (It was such a little app, I couldn't stand to let it go
yet another release with no document)

Changes to existing documentation:

KTuberling has substantial updates and several new screenshots.

KWrite has some changes in the description of the File --> Open
menuitem/dialog (the wrench button is gone, added a few words about the new
directory button)

KDF had a small change (from "Right clicking" to just "Clicking", last
paragraph of "Starting KDF".  No big deal, because Right clicking still works
as does any other sort of clicking.

Konsole has some new command line options added (-T --xwin and --version)

Amor had a typo in the title, now fixed, it's a "there is no documentation"
skeleton anyway so this one is no rush either

KSCD has a new section about docking in the panel

--
Lauri Watts,
KDE Editorial Team