List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: docs
From:       Eric Bischoff <e.bischoff () noos ! fr>
Date:       2001-02-13 16:13:35

Le Mardi 13 Février 2001 02:17, Erik K. Pedersen a écrit :
> When I translate docs there are two untranslated strings,in the beginning
>
> 1. last updated

kdelibs/ksgmltools/customization/stylesheets/kde-l1$LANG.dsl

> 2. The section entitled "GNU Free documentation License"

kdelibs/ksgmltools/customization/$LANG/entities

> I don't know where they are taken from.

Please feel free to translate what's in those directories.

Please feel free to install it on your local machine when translated, before
building the doc again.

--
Éric Bischoff  -  Documentation and Localization
Caldera (Deutschland) GmbH - Linux for eBusiness