List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    RE: 45 Fuzzy-Strings in ktip?!
From:       Tinkl_Lukás <Lukas.Tinkl () merlin ! cz>
Date:       2001-02-07 12:15:48

> Yes, this definitely sucks.
> Torsten, please do NOT play with translated strings where not
> absolutely necessary.
> And let's not go into the "looks is important" discussion.
> Translations are very
> important too.
>
> Thomas, does it help if this commit is reverted, or is it
> definitely too late ?

Please do not revert it -- I've (and maybe others too) already translated it
So this would cause another retranslation. :-(

> I'm not sure if xgettext can find out that a fuzzy string is
> now a valid one
> again because the msgid was reverted ?

Or, we could revert our translations too...
Whta are your (translators') opinions?

Bye,
Lukas Tinkl [lukas@kde.org]
KDE i18n maintainer

P.S. Did I already say that it really sucks?