List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: khexedit : compilation problem
From:       Lauri Watts <vampyr () atconnex ! net>
Date:       2001-01-29 12:20:14

On Monday 29 January 2001 07:58, Ludovic Grossard wrote:
> Hi
>
> I can't compile the khexedit handbook in fr :
>
> [kde2@localhost khexedit]$ kdb2html index.docbook
> jade -c /opt/kde2/share/apps/ksgmltools/catalog -c
> /etc/sgml/sgml-docbook-3.1.cat -t sgml -d
> /opt/kde2/share/apps/ksgmltools/stylesheets/kde.dsl#html ../index.docbook
> jade:../index.docbook:88:49:E: general entity "qt" not defined and no
> default entity

Can you please check the version of the document you are working on? This
error doesn't occur in the copy of khexedit/index.docbook that is in the CVS.

If you're translating a previous version, the correction is to put &Qt; in
place of the (incorrect) &qt; that is giving you an error.

Note that this error doesn't stop anything being compiled, only in a small
rendering error in the HTML, but please do fix it in your translation, as it
has already been corrected in the original.

Thanks,

--
Lauri Watts,
KDE Editorial Team