List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Fwd: Re: about:konqueror... WOW!
From:       "Thomas Diehl" <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-01-18 10:54:47

>From: Torsten Rahn <torsten@kde.org>
>To: kde-core-devel@master.kde.org
>Subject: Re: about:konqueror... WOW!
>Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 12:14:59 +0100

> is not entirely correct.  The "Internet Keywords" also known as IKWS is
> limited to the ability to just type normal words into the location bar and
> it be handled by the "RealNetworks" server to direct you to the appropriate
> place or if it cannot direct you to the chosen fallback search engine.  The
> feature described above however is the "custom keywords" (currently refered
> to as search shortcuts) support which allows the user to associate some
> shortcut words words to whatever (s)he want for easier access.  Anyways, I
> think further references to the above feature as "Internet Keywords" should
> be avoided so as not to confuse the end user since the IKWS feature is also
> available in the other browsers.

I'll fix that. Just a note to the translators: as I expect that we'll find
some other tiny improvements and corrections you shouldn't expect that
the strings in about:konqueror will be frozen completely until monday. I'll
make sure that about:konqueror is ready for the message-freeze and won't
change anymore after beta2 is being tagged. Promised :)

Greetings,
Tackat

> Regards,
> Dawit A.