List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    clockapplet
From:       Gaute Hvoslef Kvalnes <ai98ghk () stud ! hib ! no>
Date:       2000-12-20 20:59:43

I see that the clock applet tries to be smart and put together a line of text
showing the time ('five o'clock', 'ten past seven', etc). But, when English
uses 'twenty past three', Norwegian always uses 'ten to half four'. Can I
replace the %0 with %1 in the translated text without errors? (I see that
English uses 'twenty past %0', but 'half %1'.) If so, this needs to be
explained in the template file.

What kind of special instance is the entries marked with "_: one"? Please,
use more words in the descriptions - they're there so that we *don't* have to
guess ;-)

Regards,
 Gaute Hvoslef Kvalnes
 Norwegian (Nynorsk) KDE: http://i18n.kde.org/teams/no_NY/