List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    More updates
From:       Michael McBride <mpmcbride7 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2000-12-16 15:59:06

Lauri is continuing to work her way through the documentation tree.  She is
moving the installation chapters to the appendix and updating the Docbook
markup as she goes along.

I have commited the following documents to the CVS today.

kdebase:

- klipper
- khelpcenter/index.docbook (Additional content changes as well).
- kpager
- kicker
- ksysguard
- kwrite
- konsole

kdeutils
- kjots

kdegames
- kabalone
- kasteroids (This is still not ready for translation anyways)
- katomic (There were some content changes in addition to the moved chapter)
- kblackbox
- kjumpingcube

As always, if you have any questions or problems just let me know.

--
Mike McBride
KDE Editorial Team Coordinator