List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Switching from KDE_2.0_BRANCH to HEAD in cvs...
From:       Rinse de Vries <rinse () daxis ! nl>
Date:       2000-11-29 21:01:39

Op dinsdag 28 november 2000 18:43, schreef dimitris kamenopoulos het
volgende:
>???? ??? 28 ??? 2000 23:20, ?/? Rinse de Vries ??????:
>> Op maandag 27 november 2000 18:25, schreef dimitris kamenopoulos het
>>
>> volgende:
>> >
>> >Meaning we should
>> >% cd kde-i18n
>> >% make merge
>>
>> No that not enough, First You download kde-common from the cvs and
>> place it into the directory kde-i18n (or create a symlink)
>> Then you do the following thing:
>>
>> $ cd kde-i18n
>> $ make -f Makefile.cvs
>> $ ./configure
>> % make merge
>
>I just noticed that make -f Makefile.cvs displays 3 error messages at
> the end: make[2]: *** [cvs-local] Error 1
>make[1]: *** [cvs] Error 2
>make: *** [all] Error 2

this also happened on my system, because only nl was present, not any of
the other translation-directorys.
But I also noticed that it had no negative influence on the result of
make -f Makefile.cvs

It created the necessary files and "make merge" made sure that the
po-files were merged correctly (of course you need to get the HEAD-branch
of kde-i18n/templates first, or else there won't be much to merge :)

Rinse