List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Wrong description in kcontrol/kcmlocate.docbook
From:       Matthias Kiefer <matthias.kiefer () gmx ! net>
Date:       2000-11-22 13:03:57

Hi,

while translating the kcmlocate.docbook of kcontrol I found a wrong
description of two options of the sign position for money:

---
displays the sign before the numeric value as well as any
currency symbol that may be present.</para></listitem>
displays the sign after the numeric value as well as any
currency symbol that may be present.</para></listitem>
---

Both option display the sign before or after the currency symbol but not
before or after the whole string. For example if the curreny symbol is
prefixed but the sign position is "After money" the string would look like:
$- 1234

I don't know if the description or the behaviour is wrong. It just don't fit
together.

kind regards,
    Matthias
--