List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Spellchecker
From:       "Erik K. Pedersen" <erik () localhost ! localdomain>
Date:       2000-11-13 22:17:39

Well I am not sure I am using aspell correctly,  I have
lang danish
master danish
in my aspell.conf, but I tested aspell on a file, and it seemed to wrok. When
I use it in kbabel it seems to have problems with זרו. I am using utf-8
everywhere, but I crash getting a message that there is a problem in the
synchronization between aspell and kbabel. Maybe it is my
.aspell.conf that is too simple. I have never used aspell before, so I could
well use it wrongly.