List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    RE: Untranslated strings
From:       Szántó_Tamás <TSzanto () MOL ! hu>
Date:       2000-10-18 17:52:39

>> In kcmkblayout:
>>
>> 1) "Generic 105-key (Intl) PC" is not translated
>> 2) "Romanian" also
>That whole thing will be reworked. The strings are from
> X and can't be easily translated.

Oh, sorry, the file name is correctly kcmlayout.po. The first string is
actually there (the last message in the file), but I think it has an
extra space at the end.

The same is true for konv: the measurement units' names are
included in konv.po, but for some reason they are not used.

Tamas Szanto
tszanto@mol.hu
the Hungarian i18n team