List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: FAQ
From:       Matthias Elter <me () caldera ! de>
Date:       2000-10-17 14:29:50

On Tuesday 17 October 2000 16:25, you wrote:
> Lee Wee Tiong wrote:
> > Eric Bischoff wrote:
> > > Speaking about the FAQ, I think now KDE 2.0 has been tagged, we can
> > > split it into chapters and do the other editing tasks we planned for a
> > > long time.
> >
> > yup, I will do the splitting and reduce the number of entities used.
> > Can I commit the changes this week or do I need to wait until after the
> > 23rd?
>
> This point is still not clear to me, and will also affect the way
> Frederik and me will work in the next days.

The final kde-i18n tarballs will be made tomorrow.
The KDE_2_0 branch will be reated onb Thursday. So all changes you commit
until tomorrow morning will be in the relase, all cahnges till Thursday
morning in the KDE_2_0 branch and HEAD and afterwards in the branch you
commit to.

--
Matthias Elter
me@kde.org