List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KDE tarballs released to the packagers
From:       Thomas Diehl <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-10-17 12:22:55

On Dienstag, 17. Oktober 2000 14:13, Eric Bischoff wrote:

> I don't think we will start documenting KDE 2.0.1
> applications when they will be developped, I think it's better if we
> concentrate on finishing writing KDE 2.0 documentation and
> translating it. Mike, do you agree? If you agree, it means that the
> editorial team should stop installing the latest snaphot and should
> work only with a bare bones KDE 2.0.

Hmm -- one of us is confusing the numbers here I'm afraid (could be me,
of course). In my understanding, we are going to have a KDE_2_0_RELEASE
branch which is supposed to have minimal, security related changes and
should serve as a basis for translators and documenters to finish their
2.0 stuff. This material will eventually be released as 2.0.1.

Apart from that we will have a HEAD branch with massive changes (in
features and, accordingly, doc and translation related areas). This
will eventually be released as 2.1 (in March/April).

Regards,

Thomas

--
KDE translation: http://i18n.kde.org