Kim Enkovaara wrote: > > On Tue, 17 Oct 2000, Eric Bischoff wrote: > > > > So if you want to commit regulary to both branches, you better keep > > > two copies. > > > > Hmmm... This is somehow of a problem because most people will want to > > commit to both branches most of the time, at least during a certain > > time. So I think it's a good idea to use systematically update -A. > > I think the easiest way to handle this is just to check out the two > different branches and use cp command when the file is wanted to both > branches. > > For messages this is more difficult because the head will start > to integrate changes and the the messages will not be stable. It might be > easier to make the translations good in 2.0 branch and once in a while do > msgmerge to the head. And when the 2.0 branch is good enough just jump to > the head branch to complete the translations there also. > I disabled the merge for now. I will reenable it when I implemented a way that languages can seperatly choose if they want to be merged automaticly in HEAD or not Greetings, Stephan -- ... but you ain't had mine