List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KDE tarballs released to the packagers
From:       Eric Bischoff <ebisch () cybercable ! tm ! fr>
Date:       2000-10-17 8:53:15

Thomas Diehl wrote:

> On Montag, 16. Oktober 2000 19:27, Thomas Diehl wrote:
> > On Montag, 16. Oktober 2000 18:32, Sivakumar Shanmugasundaram wrote:
> > > Does this mean, any further translations will not be
> > > incorporated into KDE_2.0?
> >
> > Originally, I thought so. But another message said that we can still
> > commit until Thursday:
>
> Oops, maybe this should have been: "we can still commit critical stuff
> (like the broken hr and tr translations) and ask Matthias to update the
> tar balls". Is this correct Matthias?

Oh, sh*t, I just said we can break the docbook setup again to try to fix
the licences that are not translated at the end of a document, and that
we could fix all the document prologues and epilogues in the English doc
to avoid a wrong version being translated.

What *can we* do before Thursday and after?

--
 Éric Bischoff   -   mailto:ebisch@cybercable.tm.fr
                                           \^o~_.