List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Misterous strings in xsconfig.pot
From:       "Thomas Diehl" <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-09-29 13:56:44

On Fri, 29 Sep 2000 15:53:15 +0200, Stephan Kulow wrote:

>Jacek Stolarczyk wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> What do the strings "Truchet" and "Liss" mean? Are they simply names and
>> as such should only be copied to msgstr?
>>
>They are in no dictionary I have :)
>Unfortunatly I don't even have the xscreensavers installed that have
>this.
>But I guess, Liss has something to do with the Lissie screensaver

And the Truchet thing was answered already a while back:

---
>BTW, "Truchet" is translatable? What mean
>this word?

Don't think so. May have to do something with a guy Truchet (see
http://www.irisa.fr/faqtypo/truchet/truchet.html) and mean something
like "Truchet pattern". Not sure though.
---

http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-i18n-doc&m=96762579613928&w=2

Regards,

Thomas