"Erik K. Pedersen" wrote: > > I did the translations yesterday. I know I have translated these before. Have > they been in kspread before, then taken out and put back in? Hyperbolic tangent > does not appear in any other po-file, but I know I have translated that before. Yes, they were in kspread before. But one message per function, now we have about 6 messages per function. > I used to have great expectations for koffice, but when I see the sloppy > messages in kspread I don't know what to think. They will have to be revised > again a lot of them, if only because of very poor English and spelling errors. > Hmm, most of them are copy and pasted from the man pages :) Greetings, Stephan -- As long as Linux remains a religion of freeware fanatics, Microsoft have nothing to worry about. By Michael Surkan, PC Week Online