List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Greek keybord in KDE2
From:       Juraj Bednar <bednar () rak ! isternet ! sk>
Date:       2000-09-27 11:40:18

Hello,

> It looks like there's no greek keyboard support in KDE2.
> Now, I know there has been a discussion on this, but since
> I've cleared my inbox folder ~:< could some other team that
> had the same problem tell as what we gotta do?

Basically, kxkb supports all keymaps, that are in XFree86 (in
xkb). But the problem is, it reads the list from the directory
rulesets, which is absolutely out of date. Matthias Hoelzer
promised, he would fix this and I hope he did that, but I don't
know for sure. Anyone with latest (i.e. post erlangen) build,
please check it out.

  Have a nice day,
     Juraj.