On Tue, Sep 26, 2000 at 07:08:25PM +0200, Marko Samastur wrote: > However, Koffice teams isn't the only one to blame. In five days, while > I was away, there were plenty of changes in other packages as well > (mostly kdelibs, kdebase). Absolutely. Now should be the time where we relax a bit, use the programs as much as we can an dfix the little problems that remain like shortcut keys and consistency in the UI. Things we couldn't do when the programs were too unstable to run. In stead, we have to keep re-translating the same strings again and again. The messages have been frozen for *weeks* damn it! But at least we can see that the frieze isn't being kept at all, so its not just our problem... In fact, why are new features still being added to the codebase? Wasn't that supposed to stop months ago? And the system is nowhere near stable yet and this is called a Release Candidate? If this candidate gets released, then I'm not running KDE 2. Sorry, it sucks. It is going to be great once the stability problems are solved and once the translations are allowed to settle a bit, but that's not going to happen very soon. Logi