List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Translations for KDE2 Release Candidate
From:       Jacek Stolarczyk <jacek () mer ! chemia ! polsl ! gliwice ! pl>
Date:       2000-09-26 23:38:08

Dnia pon, 25 wrz 2000, Thomas Diehl napisa
[...]
> Please send me any feedback which should be considered in this area
> until Wednesday (apart from checking if I forgot somebody, of course).
> I'm especially unsure regarding the teams in the right column. Some of
> them show a lot of activity but may not make it until either release.
> Others had pretty good figures during the beta but were going back in
> the last weeks. I would appreciate any feedback in private mail from
> these teams about their plans.
>
> Main release    |      Post release
> -----------------------------------
>                 |          pl

The Polish translations are not yet ready but I'm pretty sure we'll put them
into reasonable state in the next couple of days. I have been distracted from
translation by hacking charset support for kmail as it seemed to be equally
important for the release. Please consider Polish translations to be included
in the main release. I have about a dozen of translated files to commit
(these are not my translations but others') and I'll put more time into
translations themselves. Docs won't be in time though :-(

Regards,

Jacek Stolarczyk
--
jstolarz@kde.org
Coordinator of Polish translations of KDE