List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: reminder
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-09-26 15:29:47

Laurent LARZILLERE wrote:

> Le lun, 25 sep 2000, Stephan Kulow a écrit :
> > Hi!
> >
> > I would like to remind anyone that adding index.docbook or
> > po files isn't enough if they create a new directory. You also
> > need to add a quite dummy Makefile.am and a .cvsignore file.
> > Otherwise the stuff simply isn't used or compiled.
> > in directories with po files put in your Makefile.am:
> > POFILES = AUTO
> > KDE_LANG = <mylang>
> >
> > in directories with documentation put in your Makefile.am:
> > KDE_DOCS = AUTO
> > KDE_LANG = <mylang>
> >
> > in directories with nothing but subdirectories, put
> > SUBDIRS = $(AUTODIRS)
> >
> > Don't make your work in translating stuff nil in forgetting
> > these little additions. I just did some scripting to add some
> > where it was possible, but I won't do that every day and it also
> > has to be checked by you.
> Ok.
>
> What about the .cvsignore file ?

If you remember, it's fine. But that part can be done completly
automaticly and doesn't hinder any information from shipped while
a missing Makefile.am turns your translation into dead files.

Greetings, Stephan

--
As long as Linux remains a religion of freeware fanatics,
Microsoft have nothing to worry about.