List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Docs question?
From:       Wolfram Diestel <wolfram () steloj ! de>
Date:       2000-09-24 19:36:06

Je Sun, 24 Sep 2000, Marko Rosic skribis:

>I don't see any docs in my KDE2... I have installed the latest sgmltools,
>but still I don't get any.
>
>Right now I'm compiling kdeutils package and it says something like this
>
>jade:.././index.docbook:397:15:E: element "ACTION" undefined
>
>... and so on.

I think there should be another message before all this "element
undefined" messages, saying something like "couldn't resolve public
identifier ..."

For me worked the following:

- install DocBook 3.1 (don't know if 4.0 would work too)
- install jade (you did)
- add some lines for the DocBook catalogs in the jade catalog:

  /usr/share/sgml/jade_dsl/catalog:
    CATALOG "/usr/share/sgml/CATALOG.docbk31"
    CATALOG "/usr/share/sgml/CATALOG.docbkdsl"

- uncomment and adjust some lines with char entities:

  /usr/share/sgml/CATALOG.docbk31:
    PUBLIC "ISO 8879:1986//ENTITIES Added Latin 1//EN"
      "/usr/share/sgml/iso-ent/ISOlat1"
    PUBLIC "ISO 8879:1986//ENTITIES Added Latin 2//EN"
      "/usr/share/sgml/iso-ent/ISOlat2"

- make && make install in all doc subdirectories (or remake
  all packages)

If you want to install translated documents may be you have
to adjust more of this charset lines in the catalog.

--
Wolfram Diestel <wolfram@steloj.de> http://www.steloj.de/