List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Fwd: Re: patches to allow arts to use a lower response time but less (no) dropout
From:       "Thomas Diehl" <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-09-24 7:20:34

>From: Rik Hemsley <rik@kde.org>
>To: kde-core-devel@master.kde.org
>Subject: Re: patches to allow arts to use a lower response time but less (no) dropout
>Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 02:54:25 +0100

Actually, not applied yet (the kcontrol bit).
It adds a string :(

Anyone know how badly the translators will beat me ? Will I survive ?

There are 4 options now:
i18n("&Fast (10ms)")
i18n("&Standard (50ms)"
i18n("&Comfortable (250ms)")
i18n("&Don't care (large!)")

I don't think any of the standard strings can be used for the new last
option. 'Malformed URL' just doesn't convey the same meaning somehow...

Rik

---
KDE translation: http://i18n.kde.org/
Deutsche KDE-Uebersetzung: http://i18n.kde.org/teams/de/