List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Documentation statistics
From:       Claudiu Costin <claudiuc () esential ! ro>
Date:       2000-09-09 10:55:36

          Hi all,

Pe data de Sat, 09 Sep 2000, a-
> --Original Message Text---
> From: Niels Reedijk
> Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 22:16:01 +0200
>
> I saw there's been an update to the script for the documentation statistics
> page. However, in the Dutch ( and I've checked the Danish too, which had
> the same problem, so probably all languages) there is still a slash
> missing. So e.g.
> http://us.mandrakesoft.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgikdeadmin/doc/kpackage/index.do
>cbook has to be
> http://us.mandrakesoft.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kdeadmin/doc/kpackage/index.d
>ocbook (Note the slash after cvsweb.cgi)
> ---
>
> Administration of the i18n server is now in the hands of Claudiu Costin
> (claudiuc@esential.ro). Please contact him directly if you have
> problems with the scripts, CVS, or any other technical aspect of the
> i18n server.

  1) Probably will be some disfunctions before I'll understand
Tobias Burnus scripts. First of all, is almost any documentation
in these scripts. This is not a blame!
  2) My apologize to Stephan Kulow and Matthias Kieffer. In a moment
of stress, I put my hands in "/home/cvs/prod/kde-i18n/doc-script" to
sync KDE cvs with i18n.kde.org (to view & make changes in docs statistics).
  3) Currently scripts are in complet rewrite. Soon, I'll propose
a face & function change in i18n.kde.org web site.

kind regards,
--
Claudiu Costin
<claudiuc@esential.ro>