List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    I want to help
From:       Rainer Endres <ksos () physos ! com>
Date:       2000-08-31 22:40:12

Hi

I wrote to the offical coordinator for the KDE2 documentation and
translation (At least I thought Mr. Mcbride was the one) to offer my help
because I have some spare time at the moment. I got no anwser :-(.

So I'm asking on the list.

Are there any tasks where I can help? I'm a german physics student,
working in the US right now. So translations English-->Deutsch or
Deutsch-->English are propably a task I can help with.

Feel free to contact me off-list.

Thanks

Rainer

Rainer Endres                                |

endres@physos.com           Dieburger Str. 2 |
rainer@die-er.de             64283 Darmstadt |
rainer.endres@web.de                 Germany |