List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Fwd: New i18n'd strings required
From:       Don Sanders <sanders () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-08-30 0:33:44

Hi,

I maintain KMail. I want to insert the following i18n'd strings into the
KMail source so tha users can read unicode mail in KMail, (we have many bug
reports about KMail not working for some languages etc)

"Set Encoding", "Auto".

These strings already occur in Konqueror, but are needed in KMail too.

Please send any objections to me directly, I don't subscribe to the i18n
mailing list.

Also a request has been made to change a few things in Abbrowser.
"Western Samoa" should be replaced with "Samoa" and "Scotland" and "Wales"
should be inserted. Should these changes be made or is it too late?

Thanks for your time,
Don Sanders.