List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: RFC: Release of KDE 2 translations
From:       Roman Maurer <roman.maurer () hermes ! si>
Date:       2000-08-28 10:35:50

"Bjarni R. Einarsson" wrote:

> This would also allow individual translation teams to release updates
> to their translations whenever they feel ready, if they have know how
> to roll their own tarballs/debs/rpms.

Could you, please, tell us about the "know-how"?  We'd like to make
new Slovenian translations for KDE 1.1.2 available from ftp.kde.org
(which, I guess, is the place the distribution vendor look for the
packages).  We have the PO's in .tgz on local FTP site ftp.lugos.si.

What should be our second step?
--
	Pozdrav,
	  Roman