List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Some questions about docbook
From:       Eric Bischoff <ebisch () cybercable ! tm ! fr>
Date:       2000-08-26 10:29:31

Laurent LARZILLERE wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have some questions :
> 1- At the beginning of the HTML page, there are information about authors,
> translators... But after the compilation, the email addresses are not available
> from the HTML page. Is it an error ?

Can you please send me a sample?

It is a known "bug" that the <email>s in the metainfo do not appear as
links (with an HTML "a href"), while the <email>s outside of the
metainfo appear correctly. But they are still visible as ordinary text.

> 2- The docbook flag <legalnotice>&FDLNotice;</legalnotice> produce a text in
> english in the HTML page. How to translate it ? Have we to translate it ?

Have a look in en/doc/common/. All the files there can be/should be
translated.

Hasso: the "official" stylesheets at KDE are version 1.54, not 1.56. But
thanks for the bug report, I will wait for 1.57 to upgrade and re-test.
Please do not put your patch in kdelibs/ksgmltools/patches, since this
directory addresses problems relative to 1.54.

--
 Éric Bischoff   -   mailto:ebisch@cybercable.tm.fr
                                           \^o~_.