List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Reflexion about the message freeze...
From:       Roman Maurer <roman.maurer () hermes ! si>
Date:       2000-07-31 13:06:50

Hasso Tepper wrote:

> But please, developers, make it clear for translators which apps will be
> relased with KDE2 and which not. If they will be not relased, move these
> to the kdenonbeta.

BTW, is it possible to automate the moving of all the .po files to
appropriate directory when moving .pot?  Also, when splitting or joining
.pot files, it would be good if the result was immediately visible in
all the languages ...

Some teams may not have noticed the recent changes in templates/ hierarchy
and so the new .po's are not automagically updated every night (not an
issue when the message freeze is in the effect, I know), thus people
don't know they should update .po files for their language.
--
	Pozdrav,
	  Roman