Just added to the CVS, and ready for translation, the "stable" documentation for KDE 2.0 for: kscd (kdemultimedia) kdm (kdebase) and the KDE Quickstart Guide (kdebase) I will try to announce each piece of documentation here, in an effort to help improve communication between the Editorial team and the translation teams. I should also let everyone know that my ISP was bouncing mail on and off again for the past week. If I have not replied to your message, you should send it to me again (I believe I am caught up on the mail I have received). If in the future, anyone has any problems reaching me, please do not hesitate to mail me at my alternate address (mpmcbride@email.com) Mike PS: Should anyone receive any more bounced messages, please let me know via my other address, so I can correct this without another week going by. -- Mike McBride mpmcbride@email.com