List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Compiling problems!?
From:       Marko Rosic <roske () mainstream ! co ! yu>
Date:       2000-07-29 13:42:20

Today Thomas Diehl wrote:

| The welcome screen would be ksplash I guess. You can prevent this (and
| a lot of other things) from loading by just commenting it out in the
| startkde script (located in $KDEDIR/bin). But I would try renaming (or
| removing) your old .kde directory first (in your home directory).

Not that one with Konqui..but the one with some basic settings and wizard
picture, it starts only once to setup things. I don't think it is in
startkde script!? At least I haven't seen it.
I always remove my .kde dir. It has to do something with first startup.. I
guess.

--
The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over The Lazy Dog